Friday, August 19, 2011

High School!

So, on Monday, high school is starting. I'm actually not that nervous, because I'm still going to the same school, just a different section of it.
That's all I really have to say about high school. I mean, I got my schedule, which is good. And I have a free period first thing every day, which technically means I DON'T HAVE TO BE AT SCHOOL TILL NINE EVERY MORNING OF EVERY DAY OF THE WHOLE YEAR! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also, I have to make an apology to two people who probably know who they are. The two people who used to make up "the triad" with me. And now that triad is broken apart, and I lost a friend. So...I'm sincerely sorry to both of you for the way all this worked out.
Anyway, hopefully high school will put all of this in perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment