Sunday, November 7, 2010

BOOK

Hi everyone! :) <3
I have something extremely important to tell you.
I AM WRITING A BOOK.
It's called Lady, and it's the story of Macbeth from Lady Macbeth's point of view. It. Is. Awesome.
However. I have posted the first three chapters on this fab writing website called Inkpop (which I mentioned in my first post) but I can't make it public yet until I reach the minimum of 10,000 words which you have to have to make a story public and available to read. And before you all start complaining about how bad it is to post stuff on the web, it's not just "on the web," it will be read by HarperCollins publishers if it makes it into the top five most popular books. And if they like it, it will get published. Of course, all this is only going to happen when the story is available to be read. Must write more chapters! *reaches frantically for bar of chocolate and insanely begins typing*
I will send you all the link once it's ready. Bye for now! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment