Friday, October 22, 2010

Apology

*sigh*
I would just like to post a public apology about our guitar performance today at the Open House. Everything was all so surreal and....distorted. Everything was blown out of proportion and I was going very fast and I was just so excited and nervous that it was like nothing was actually real. There was a part of me that was watching it all from above, thinking about it and processing it and laughing. When I saw Roan and Eli and even Simon, for crying out loud, my brain just stopped working and I could no longer think or think of a single intelligent thing to say. It was just so....awkward. It was as if none of this was even a part of my life. After the Open House was probably one of the most confused times I have ever experienced. Have you ever felt like laughing and crying at the same time, and you don't know which to do? That's how I felt. Well, that's all I have to say. Bye.

1 comment: